Before joining for DSIGN as an Account Manager, Kei spent nearly 7 years in UI/UX design, advertising, integrated marketing and strategic alliances and her prior career includes a UI/UX designer & Account Manager at a product design company.
“I am responsible for making sure clients’ needs are met and their voices are heard while coordinating with others and fulfilling the contractual day-to-day duties we’ve been hired to perform.”
– Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
– Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
– Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
– Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
– Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
– Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
– Recruiting and training new account executives.